March 3, 2016
By Jovita Ang
10. Baileys Panna Cotta. Recipe and image via Call Me Cupcake
Chocolate’s always a good idea. And any festivities provide all the more, a better reason to bring on all the chocolate indulgence. We may not be confident of winning the Easter egg hunt, but we’re so ready to take on a smorgasbord of glorious cocoa treats. Greet your guests to a silky and healthy (double yay!) chocolate shake, then keep them happy with either a wicked chocolate tart or a too-good-to-be-true double chocolate muffin with a drizzle of bourbon caramel sauce. Finally, to win their hearts, we recommend dishing out the showstopper: a majestic molten peanut butter and chocolate fondant cake that ticks all the right boxes.
In case you need more ideas, these 10 recipes will send your guests’ to chocolate nirvana. Here’s to your best Easter ever:
9. Salted Dark Chocolate Espresso Cookies. Recipe and image via Desserts for Breakfast
8. Homemade Chocolate Ice-Cream. Recipe and image via Give Recipe
7. Molten Peanut Butter and Chocolate Fondant Cake. Recipe and image via Epicurious
6. Ferrero Rocher Truffles. Recipe and image via Donal Skehan
5. Double Chocolate Banana Muffins with Mascarpone Frosting and Bourbon Caramel Sauce. Recipe and image via Call Me Cupcake
4. Filthy Healthy Sexy Chocolate Shake. Recipe and image via Tess Ward
3. Pear Nutella Tart. Recipe and image via Tartelette Blog
2. Simple Chocolate Eclairs. Recipe and image via Eng Natalie
1. Smore’s Layered Cake. Recipe and image via Eng Natalie
The biggest problem now: which to make?