February 5, 2016
By Jovita Ang
8. Chocolate Chilli Spiced Pecans. Recipe and image via Healthy Seasonal Recipes
Just one more weekend till the Lunar New Year celebrations and if like me, you’ve already stocked up on your festive goodies, fret not, there’s always space for more. Especially when there’s nuts involved. Nuts are always a joy to have; they’re super tasty and so easy to pop. Whether baked, roasted or salted, they’re delicious all the same. The most addictive though, is when these little kernels are doused in sweet sugar coating, or salted and spiced to perfection.
Here are eight festive spiced nuts recipes to keep your guests happy at the snack table:
7. Espresso Glazed Nuts. Recipe and image via Half Baked Harvest
6. Festive Honey Roasted Nuts. Recipe and image via Jamie Oliver
5. Indian Spiced Mixed Nuts. Recipe and image via The Lemon Bowl
4. Pumpkin Spiced Candied Almonds and Pecans. Recipe and image via B.Britnell
3. Gingerbread Glazed Roasted Nuts. Recipe and image via Ex Sloth
2. Chipotle and Rosemary Roasted Nuts. Recipe and image via Salted Sugared Spiced
1. Balsamic Spiced Nuts and Seeds. Recipe and image via Saveur
Skip your store-bought sugared nuts this year. Grab instead the baked or raw bags of nuts, and flavour to your liking! A piece of advice from the experienced? Prepare a few more trays; you’ll be popping them a lot more than you think.