October 30, 2015
That time of the year has arrived where we bust out the best versions of our creative selves. Bring on those head turning (for good gory reasons) Halloween costumes, slather on that dark eyeshadow, and get ready to start concocting your toxic dark potion.
We round up 7 recipes to help make sure your guests get that little bit of witches dust, all without a trace of suspicion. Remember, this Halloween, nice isn’t the way to go.
7. Chocolate Mice. Recipe and image via Delish.
6. Halloween Graveyard Cupcakes. Recipe and image via Foodie Baker.
5. Mr Hyde Potion. Recipe and image via Hgtv.
4. Easy Pumpkin Krispies. Recipe and image via Yummy Healthy Easy.
3. Red Velvet Brain Cake. Recipe and image via Bored Panda.
2. Olive Spiders. Recipe and image via All You.
1. Salted Caramel Apple Snickers Cake. Recipe and image via Half Baked Harvest.
When everything looks so good, we suspect your guests will down it all even before they know what you’re up to. Happy Halloween.